This course brings Online, the same training that WISH offers to the doctors managing COVID at the Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics in Delhi. The course provides comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge and builds skills in specific areas that allow doctors to confidently deal with patients and their contacts in the community and in COVID Care Centres, COVID Health Centres and at COVID Hospitals.
- Computer, Mobile Internet Device (MID), or a Smart TV featuring modern Internet Browser like Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome / Opera.
- 512 Kbps (Broadband) Internet Connection or better.
- Some Gamified simulations may require the use of Keyboard & Mouse for interaction.
Course Bibliography: View Page
Introduction & Pre-Course Assessment
Benefits of Infection Prevention & Control (IPC)
PPE for HCWs
Bio Medical Waste Management
COVID-19 Guidelines - Isolation of Suspect / Confirmed Case & Discharge Policy
- Algorithm For Isolation of Suspect/Confirmed Case of COVID-19
- COVID Isolation Algorithm Interactive – 1
- COVID Isolation Algorithm Interactive – 2
- COVID Isolation Algorithm Interactive – 3
- Discharge Policy
- Assessment: Isolation of Suspect / Confirmed Case & Discharge Policy
- Reference: Algorithm for Isolation – 08 May 2021
COVID-19 Guidelines - Home Isolation
- Guidelines for Home Isolation
- Instructions For the Patients & the Family Members
- Ministry of Health Video on Home Isolation
- Assessment Guidelines for Home Isolation of Very Mild/ Pre-Symptomatic COVID-19 Cases
- Reference: Guidelines for Home Isolation – 05 May 2021
- Reference: Instructions to Patient & Family – 28 April 2021
- Reference: Home Quarantine Guidelines
- Reference: Home Care Guidelines
COVID-19 Guidelines - Testing Strategy
Proning for Self Care
Course Final Assessment